Site Translations In:
Customer Information Page
By purchasing from our website, you are giving your implied agreement of having read the Customer Information Page and agree to its terms and conditions.
So that you are an informed buyer of herbal products,
please consult your doctor, or professional health/herbal practitioner, with any questions pertaining to the desired or purchased herbal products found on our web site.
It is always advisable & recommended to use caution by consulting your physician.
By California law (and common sense), since we do not have a physician or herbalist on staff, we are not allowed to dispense medical or pharmaceutical diagnosis or recommendations.
Prices, sales notices, discounts & or descriptions Subject To Change
Free Domestic Shipment on Orders $125+
Discounted International Shipping on Orders of $150+
Or via snail mail
Our Business Address is:
China Medicine Mall
1120 Forest Ave., Suite 189
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
(Phone #'s and Email are provided to established customers)
1. There are no minimum purchase requirements on our website. The customer selects the shipping option. We have free ground shipments on all domestic orders of $75+.
2. All orders are prepaid using the PayPal system. Through PayPal, even if you don't have a PayPal account, you have the option of using the following payment methods:
3. Orders will be shipped from our facility to your designated address (provided on your PayPal payment receipt) within 1 - 4 business days following our receipt of your order and payment.
4. Once the order has been received from PayPal and it is shipped to an address provided by PayPal on the purchase order, and the address is incorrect, you are still liable for the cost of the order and its shipping fees. Please ensure that you update your data in PayPal and verify the shipping address prior to completing your transaction through PayPal.
5. We reserve the right to substitute items of equal or greater value if the packaging has changed but the product has remained the same. If this happens, we will contact you via email to confirm that it is acceptable to you, our customer.
6. If for any reason your order can't be shipped on time (1 - 4 business days after we receive your order), we will notify you.
7. Undeliverable Shipped Orders:
A. If we are able to restock the item, and the item was returned by the shipper to us prior to sixty (60) days of your order, then we will refund the amount of the product less the shipping fees and less 20% restocking fee.
B. If we are able to restock the item, and the item was returned to us by the shipper longer than sixty (60) days of your order, then we will issue you a store credit for the purchased amount less shipping fees and less 20% restocking fee. This store credit is good for a period of one year from the date of issue for use on your next order. Your new order must be at least equal to or greater than the credit amount that will be issued to you. The order amount excludes the shipping fee.
C. If the item is within 60 days of expiration, or it has already attained or passed its expiration date, then we will not be able to restock that item, and thus we will not be able to give you any credit or refund for that order.
8. Undeliverable Orders Due to Wrong Address Provided by Customer: If you provide us with an incorrect mailing address we will contact you one time via the email provided to us at the time of the order. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours with correct shipping information, we will cancel and refund your order less $5.00 administrative processing fee. There is also $5.00 admin processing fee if we work to find the correct shipping vendor for your delivery address.
9. Orders/Packages Lost In Transit: The customer is responsible to contact the shipper that was selected by the customer to have their order delivered. If the order/package does not reach its destination, then the customer has to follow the selected shippers claim procedures. There is no way that we are able to do this for our customers from our end once the order/package leaves our (CMM) control.
1. Customer is responsible to check and verify their received order before opening/unwrapping any item. Once the item has been opened/unwrapped, we cannot restock it; so we neither can accept its return nor issue a credit/refund for it.
2. China Medicine Mall Errors:
If the order, or any portion there of needs to be returned by the customer because we, China Medicine Mall, made and error then please contact us as soon as possible via the provided email on the packing slip. If it is due to our oversight, we will cover all expenses to ensure that you receive the correct product. This also includes in providing your with a prepaid return shipping label and a shipping box.
3. Customer Returned Orders:
A. If a customer decides that they no longer what that whole purchase, for whatever reason, they may refuse delivery of the whole unopened package at the time of delivery and have it returned to us. Once the package is in our possession we will issue a refund for the purchased amount less shipping fees, less any discounts applied and less 15% restocking fee.
B. If delivered package has been opened, and the customer(s) decide(s) that they purchased the wrong or incorrect item(s), the customer must submit a request via email for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) no later than 5 (calendar) days following their receipt of delivery date. Opened or damaged product containers are not acceptable for return. The customer pays return shipping fees. Only the selling price of returned product(s) is/are refundable less 15% restocking fee and less any discounts applied; the initial and subsequent shipping charges are not refundable and are the customer's responsibility.
C. The customer must ensure that there is proof of the product being returned. Therefore, it is recommended that the customer ship the returned product via a tracking shipment such as USPS Priority Mail with Tracking Number; UPS or FedEx. This is for the protection of both parties (Customer and China Medicine Mall). If there is no tracking number available and the package does not arrive at our delivery address, then China Medicine Mall will not be held liable for any in transit missing products and no refund will be issued.
Effective January 1st, 2010
All Bulk Items are special orders. Bulk items and other designated Special Orders are ordered at the time the payment is received. These products are acquired for the specific customer at specific time. Therefore, there are no refunds or returns on these special orders. The only time that a customer may request a return is if we, China Medicine Mall, shipped the wrong product. Shipments damaged in transit have to be addressed by the customer with the shipper at the delivery point.
1. There are no minimum purchase requirements on our website. The customer is responsible to know their county's import rules, regulations and laws before purchasing the item(s) from us. The customer selects the shipping option.
2. In case of delayed and/or lost order/packages in transit, the customer is responsible to contact the shipper that was selected by the customer to have their order delivered. If the order/package does not reach its destination, then the customer has to follow the selected shippers claim procedures. For USPS shipment's please contact your country postal office; they have procedures for such situations. There is no way that we are able to do this for our customers from our end once the order/package leaves our (CMM) control.
3. See Above - ORDERING INFORMATION
4. See Above - Return Policy
If you need to figure out the conversion rate between currencies, here is a helpful link -
KNOWN CUSTOMS ISSUES / BEKANNTE ZOLLAMT-PROBLEME /
PROBLÈMES CONNUS DE BUREAU DE DOUANE
Please ensure that you check with your customs if that particular item is permitted into your country before you pay for the order . We have the basic requirements that we have to comply with, but the rest is on you. Not always what may be exported may be imported.
AUSTRALIA - Does NOT allow Bojenmi Tea. They will either destroy it or cook it before releasing it to the purchaser. Our customer who informed us of this was very irate with us because we were not familiar with Australia's import laws (Hmm?).
GERMANY - Does NOT allow Fo Ti / He Shou Wu Capsules. This order was returned to us (took about 2 months, but found its way back to us) and we coordinated with our customer upon its return. The customer gave us instructions and paid additional shipping for its shipment to a different neighboring EU country.
GERMANY - Does NOT allow its residents to order these types of products (herbs) in excess of what they would normally consume while traveling outside the borders of Germany (Considered as Personal Consumption).
German Customers please check this link before ordering:
IMPORTANT / WICHTIG / IMPORTANT
Automatically collected information: China Medicine Mall does not collect customer information. Our third party merchants (i.e. Google, PayPal, Yahoo! or Microsoft advertising programs may do so to obtain browser type information to fine tune your pages to specific browsers and other information in web server logs to administer and troubleshoot technical problems.
Personal information: China Medicine Mall does not share or sell any customer information to third parties. We respect our customer's privacy. We will contact our customers via email only when it is necessary pertaining to a current order, a past order, or to provide our customers with discount or sale information.
Security: We do not directly collect personal or financial data from our customers. The only information obtained by us is through PayPal once an order has been placed. We do not keep or maintain any financial type data on our customers. The customer information provided on their order forms or via email, is secured using the Steganos Encryption software. We do this to protect our customer's data, in case our computers are lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
Public forums: China Medicine Mall does not have or use any.
Advertisers: China Medicine Mall uses FreeFind for its customer's Site Search option. Once the search is completed, there are third party links to other advertisers not affiliated with China Medicine Mall. China Medicine Mall does not have any control over the third party information once you leave our web site.
External links: China Medicine Mall uses http://form.fastcontact.com/ for its Customer Contact form. When you write to us using this method, you are on the Fast Contact's web site. We also use for our Site Search service provided by FreeFind. Once your search results are provided, they are located at their website at http://search.freefind.com/
Contact information: If you should have any additional questions pertaining to our Privacy Statement or you know that certain information contained herein is inaccurate, please contact us via
Want to be prompted before accepting cookies or completely disable accepting cookies? Here's how:
© 2017 China Medicine Mall, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food & Drug Administration.
The information on this Web Site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases. It is not mean to be a
substitute for informed medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your doctor, or professional health practitioner
with any questions pertaining to the desired herbal products found on our web site, so that you are an informed buyer.
It is always advisable to use caution and to consult your physician.